Saturday, October 22, 2011

Freelance With Justice Publishing

Morning! Well, this is some freelance work that I have been working on for this company called Justice Publishing. I really want to render out the coloring more, but they want it all flat colors. Hopefully they will make an exception for the picture with the background. Anyways, these pictures were all done using Adobe Illustrator. These were my original concepts of the two girls, but they were to old looking, so I redid the designs.






































The design of the glasses and necklace were base off of these two fashion designers designs named Coco and Breezy. The clothing design was design by some students from SCAD. I need to find out there names, so I can give them proper credit. Anyways, I hope everyone enjoys and look out for more updates soon. ^_____^







No comments:

Post a Comment